2011 Is The Summer of .ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
July 28, 2011 – Carlow, Ireland – Irish registrar Blacknight has declared summer 2011 “The Summer of .me.”

Whether your Summer of .me adventure is spent climbing a mountain or cooling off indoors in front of your computer, use your .ME domain to tell the world what you’ve been doing. In celebration of The Summer of .me, Blacknight are offering fantastic special offers on domain name registrations. For a limited time, register a .me domain for €5.99.

.me has become one of the hottest properties on the Internet and is the perfect extension for a site that is all about you. Ideal for personal websites, blogs, life streaming and sharing photos; your imagination is the only limit of your .me domain.

.me was also the obvious choice for the Blacknight staff when it came to creating their personal blogs and websites. Michele Neylon of Blacknight, who blogs at Michele.me, explains: “Having your own .me domain makes much more sense than using a generic extension. When visitors come to my blog they know they are reading my opinions because it is already there in the domain.”

Times are tough financially and many people can’t get away for holidays. Let Blacknight help you cure the summer blues by taking advantage of the €5.99 .me promotional rate and create your unique on-line identity. Blacknight also offer website and email hosting for your .me domain starting at less than €4 a month making it even easier to create your own Summer of .me.

Neylon Continues: “A .me domain is the ultimate form of self expression on-line. Whether you are posting updates to your personal site of your trip to Ibiza or photos of yourself watching TV at home, a .me domain is the perfect way to let your friends and family know what you are doing.”

Treat yourself to a .me domain this summer with Blacknight’s special offers on .me domain name registration and hosting. Visit http://Summerof.me to get your .me domain today.

About Blacknight
Blacknight are an Irish based, ICANN accredited domain registrar and hosting company. Recipients of several awards for their revolutionary use of social media, Blacknight are one of Europe’s most cutting edge Internet companies. Blacknight constantly seek to lead the way by introducing innovative solutions for its client base and provide dedicated servers and colocation as well as a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux based hosting plans and domain name registration services to business globally.

K

Kieran

OK how did the cat get on the site come on own up we know who it is -

Status
Not open for further replies.