3 pages listed in Google Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyWall

Anyone seen 3 pages listed in Google for the same search query yet? or got an example? rather than just an indented listing.

paul

Ninja
if you search for adobe, you get 3 different sub domains, if that's what you mean.

andywozhere

I frequently get two pages listed for one search query, often beside each other, but never three... not on the same page anyway. They are not usually different sub-domains, just different "areas in Dublin" in the directory.

link8r

I noticed that if the first result has site links, the same domain is repeated again under it. Also, they haven't fixed canonical issues - so the www and the non-www ones show too, so I have seen 3 + 1 indent in a result list, not sure if thats what you mean.

jitendraag

I have often seen website with site links and the same website again for the result. Some REALLY obscure website names might also come in results like this. Search for wikipedia and you can see lots of results from wikipedia itself :)

AlexAcosta

I noticed that if the first result has site links, the same domain is repeated again under it. Also, they haven't fixed canonical issues - so the www and the non-www ones show too, so I have seen 3 + 1 indent in a result list, not sure if thats what you mean.
I never saw something like 2 listings one with www, one without
when u find something like that again, please post a screeenshot here
I am pretty sure you won't find but post it please if you do :D

link8r

W.R.T. Listing from a domain with "www" and without only:

ok, this is a bit of a cheat but here is the same domain listed with and without the "www." part. There are others. I was just lazy and used the site: operator.

URL: omahony donnelly blogspot site:blogspot.com - Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.