A question about Facebook posts reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegP

Hello everyone, I’m a little bit stuck. I run a Facebook Page and a few groups - they’re all used to promote my site. And it turns out that some of the posts in my groups get a really impressive reach, while others demonstrate incredibly low, no matter how many likes and shares they get. Can it be possibly connected with me asking to like and share in every post in the group?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give any more details?
What kind of content?
What's the vertical?

Facebook is notorious for changing how content is shared so the reach can be all over the place

MegP

Can you give any more details?
What kind of content?
What's the vertical?

Facebook is notorious for changing how content is shared so the reach can be all over the place
I think reason has become clear. I've asked industry peers and they say it's normal to have this kind of volatility in terms of reach. Apparently, they are right as some note that they had similar situations. Anyway, thanks for your effort to help!

sealwebs

try to look into the content of your posts. Do they have the same attractiveness, engagement level. etc. The reach might fluctuate from time-to-time but on my cases it usually not that big gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.