Adsense Ads Have Disappeared from my Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbrett

Hi All,

I have a blog that I update using Blogger. It is not a big revenue earner but I am slowing growing the traffic.

I have just noticed that my Google Adsense Ads are coming up blank. I have enabled these through Blogger and Everything looks normal in the Blogger Backend.

Any ideas on why this might have happened?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Check your Adsense account for messages

If your site breached their policies they may have disabled ads ..
Or there could be something wrong with your code .. and open tag or something?

davidbrett

Thanks for that.

The only message in my account is as follows

Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment. More details.

Don't think that should affect the ads display though.

davidbrett

This is working again. I needed to enter my pin to allow the payments to be made. Once the pin was entered the ads were reactivated. It is funny that they did this as I was not near a payment threshold but I guess it is policy.

romanjor

Adsense disappeared from blogger

I came across you post and wanted to know if your Adsense reappeared in blogger. The ads on my blog also disappeared last month. I am using Safari browser. The ads appear in Windows and in Mozilla. I believe this could be a Mac Safari issue. The ads reappeared after I reconfigured my computer to it's original state. This week they disappeared again!

Hi All,

I have a blog that I update using Blogger. It is not a big revenue earner but I am slowing growing the traffic.

I have just noticed that my Google Adsense Ads are coming up blank. I have enabled these through Blogger and Everything looks normal in the Blogger Backend.

Any ideas on why this might have happened?

davidbrett

The ads reappeared once I entered the PIN. I needed to get a new one sent out but once I entered this into the Adsense account it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.