Status
Not open for further replies.

paulweb

hi everyone im paul reilly.

i own an Irish website business , based in Dublin ireland

i need some help and advise. with affiliate programs.

i have my own website business, selling a range of products.and i offer free delivery to the dublin area plus celbridge,manooth and lexslip. my website has been floating online for months now. iv just made my first sale last week. and it has given me great confidence in my business.

i now want to start a affiliate program. i want to give 10% commission on ever sale plus residual income.

i want website/blog owners and more to help me sell my products to there there audience.

if you own a web/blog and you drive traffic to my site and a sale is made you will get 10% for that sale, plus residual income. how the residual income works is simple. for example when a sale is made the affiliate gets 10% commission and when the customer leaves there address and the product is delivered, that address now becomes matched to the affiliate that made the sale happen,. so when that happy customer comes directly back to my website or calls us and they buy again the affiliate gets 10 % commission on that sale again and again.

the problem i have is this is only a idea at the moment, i need help to make this happen, so i ask any one to help me do this.

i dont know if im allowed to post my website address here so i wont but i will leave my number below so if you want to call me you can.

i have the website running with great products. i give free delivery to certain areas.

i think attracting customers that live in Ireland is better,especially people living in dublin,celbridge manooth and lixslip , because i offer free delivery to these areas.

i want to make this happen fast , so if you can help me please call me.

my names paul reilly
mobile numbers is xxxxx
thanks for reading.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Moved to a more appropriate section

I've also removed your mobile number, as it's not very wise to publish it on a public forum and I don't want to have to deal with the complaints if you get crank calls etc.,

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't said what you sell nor have you given a link to your site

NB: This is non-advertising section. If you want to advertise please do so in the appropriate part of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.