Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If it's real it would be really cool

garycocs

Ya I've a few different websites with a few different people, now I'm getting started with adsense it's kinda annoying the way you can't break down the money generated by each site easily.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Sorry .. Valérie-Anne ... my wife she's a PM for the translation company dealing with adsense / adwords

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone setup Analytics / Adsense on their site?

I'm just wondering what kind of data it will provide

My main issue at the moment is that a lot of my GA stuff is under a separate account to my Adsense, so I'd have to switch it over completely and lose all the collected data :(

paul

Ninja
I love it ! Will be spending a bit more in the new year on it. I've been using it since the start of December. It can break down the revenue per page pretty nicely which I love. Break down the traffic that they get.

You can link different google accounts for this. Say you have 1111@gmail.com for your adsense, and for analytics you have 1111@gmail.com and 2222@gmail.com. Just give 2222@gmail.com access to 1111@gmail.com's analytics account.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
My problem is that I have two GA accounts and two Adsense accounts (personal + business) and there's a load of personal sites on the company GA account, which is the headache

paul

Ninja
Well now's a good time to change it. ;)

Linking the GA accounts, could sort out your problems by giving them total access to each.

davedave

Ya I've a few different websites with a few different people, now I'm getting started with adsense it's kinda annoying the way you can't break down the money generated by each site easily.

If you setup channels by URL in adsense you will get a revenue breakdown for each URL so you'll see what each site is generating. When logged into Adsense click on the "Adsense Setup" tab and then choose "Channels" from the sub menu tabs. You should see 3 links - "What are Channels", "Guide to Using Channels" and "Common Questions". This will give you the information you need to setup channels. I've not used Custom Channels only URL Channels and it does the job for me. I can see how much revenue is generated by each site.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like it could be giving very useful data - I'll have to check and see what I've collected so far :)

davedave

I'm can't remember for sure but I think it does not work for existing/old data. I remember having some problems with it.

Once you setup your channels all future data will be viewable by each channel filter. I know that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.