Any way to force Google to show more relevant adverts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude

Hello

I'd appreciate any pointers on this.

A website I am working on, Babes.ie - Bebo Babes, has a small Google AdSense box on the right.

Babes.ie - Bebo Babes is where users can vote for the best looking bebo users. It's still under construction.

Anyway, Google is picking up on the babes theme and displaying adverts which are babes related. I'd rather they were bebo related.

Is there any way I can (legally) influence Google to show more relevant adverts?

Thanks

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You´d need to include more textual references to bebo and you could try playing with the section targetting

Cormac

Code:
<!– google_ad_section_start –>
bebo bebo bebo and more bebo text...
<!– google_ad_section_end –>

dude

Thanks everyone.

You're right Gavin, I've just noticed that, there's no adverts on Google when you search for Bebo. That's kind of odd. I would have thought the 15 - 25 year old market was a fairly valuable one...

Hmmm. OK.

Gavin

I would have thought the 15 - 25 year old market was a fairly valuable one...

It is but there isn't much of market where Bebo is concerned. Although, someone like yourself could benefit greatly from such a factor.

Do you have any plans in mind with your site or just hoping to make some extra income with the Adsense?

dude

Blacknight: you are probably right. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

Gavin: I guess I want to see can I attract that age range, and then perhaps advertise my recruitment websites to them. But it's just a bit of fun more than anything else really...

Status
Not open for further replies.