Armchair.ie / Browse.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostie

Well you found the .ie anyway :)

Hopefully its colour scheme isn't as offensive!

Yup! Forgot that big brother see's all! I wanted to change our contact details on it since we've changed address of our offices only to find out that our contact details arent listed there. Now only about 200 other sites that do list our old address to change....

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Email webmaster@armchair.ie with the details you want changed and I'll fiddle with it at some point over the next 24 hours. I also run browse.ie and search.ie, so if you want those changed / updated as well you can request it in the same email

lostie

Thanks but theres no need i'd say, none of the directories seem to list our address or telephone number, and since they're the only things that have changed its fine. One thing though, we dont seem to come up in a search of browse.ie, even though it says our link is submitted, perhaps it needs to be validated?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
One thing though, we dont seem to come up in a search of browse.ie, even though it says our link is submitted, perhaps it needs to be validated?

It's possible, as that site gets hit badly by spammers ...so the backlog can be pretty big

Status
Not open for further replies.