Associate-o-Matic 3.0.6 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
New Features • Newly added Amazon categories: Sports & Leisure (UK), Toys (FR) • Toggle page caching on/off for any Custom Pages (helpful with dynamic scripts/etc) • Custom Tab option now lets you create infinite tab styles by customizing the cfg.css.php file • h1 tags now wrap around category, subcategory and item page headings for SEO benefits. The appearance can be customized inside the cfg.css.php file. • Randomize your Home ASINs • New category option lets you create Blended AOM Categories (similar to the Home page format) • Aspect Ratio setting for images where only the width or height is specified • Toggle the display of item Features • Additional variables (e.g. {VARIABLE}) now available for certain Meta Keyword settings • Several new Variation options added (used in categories such as Jewelry, Apparel, etc) • Various other improvements Bugs SquashedNarrow By Brand Box under mod_rewrite now filters invalid characters • Narrow By Brand Box now uses your Category-Level Keywords where applicable • German/French characters now work in PHP5 • Rounded Tabs display spacing issue in certain browsers • Location/Breadcrumb links could be hard to see depending on Accent Color • mod_rewrite fixes mostly related to the n parameter (see the new rules) • ASIN List author/artist/actor/etc links under mod_rewrite are now active • Custom Box display/content was incorrect when more than 10 boxes • Various other fixes

louie

I am actually doing some experiment using mod-rewrite on the free version on this at the moment for my own experience.

louie

I think the only limitation is the Rewrite thing and 90% profit, which isn't bad at all.
The rewrite can be done from what I can gather 'till now, and having the shopping cart on your website doesn't help much anyway, you still get the credit if they shop for something else, coming from your link.

Status
Not open for further replies.