Status
Not open for further replies.

tomed

Has anyone used any banner ad networks on their websites? And if so, which ones are the best for generating revenue?

Tom

Redfly

It Depends Tom.
Your looking for an ad network right? Or are you looking to advertise on other sites?

If your looking for a CPM network, my chain is as follows:

Tribal Fusion >> Burst Media >> Value Click Media >> CPX Interactive (Too fill the rest of the industry...100% fill rate).

tomed

Not looking to advertise, want ad network for some of my sites.

So does

Tribal Fusion >> Burst Media >> Value Click Media >> CPX Interactive

relate to that?

Thanks
Tom

RedCardinal

Not sure if it's any use to you Tom, but advertisers are paying about €8-10 cpm average for anything on the salesonline.ie network.

Might give you some idea of what the publisher can expect (not a whole lot).

Redfly

Hi Tom.
I use those CPM networks on a few of my sites. They are all "Tier 1" networks (apart from CPX) and they have very strict traffic and quality requirements to get in but their payouts are great. They are "chained" together. ie: the inventory that cannot be filled, gets passed to the next. It's really not worth your while if you have a low traffic site (Less than 5k uniques a day)

Around XMAS time last year I was getting a ridiculous $21 CPM for about 3 weeks. It was a good time to be a publisher.

If you have an entertainment or celebrity site, you can forget about the networks though.

If you need some help, let me know.

rsynnott

Hi Tom.
I use those CPM networks on a few of my sites. They are all "Tier 1" networks (apart from CPX) and they have very strict traffic and quality requirements to get in but their payouts are great. They are "chained" together. ie: the inventory that cannot be filled, gets passed to the next. It's really not worth your while if you have a low traffic site (Less than 5k uniques a day)

Around XMAS time last year I was getting a ridiculous $21 CPM for about 3 weeks. It was a good time to be a publisher.

WHAT?

Which network? That sounds great (would work out to $300 a day or so for me).

Redfly

Yea, I would be interested in knowing which of your sites gets more than 5k uniques a day. If it's not entertainment related, you can expect pretty high CPM rates. Specially in December.

Redfly

LOL, yea, it's getting pretty confusing now.

Anyway, I gave my list on the MY most profitable. It may differ however depending on the nature of the site you're running the ads on.

Redfly

No problem.
There's another tier 1 network called casale media. I never got into it. You might want to give them a try also.

Status
Not open for further replies.