Beast.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentRyan

Hi Myself and a friend haveset up an irish digg/reddit. It is still in beta and we know that there are a few small problems with it but we would love a bit of feed back from people with a bit more experience than us.

Thanks

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
logo = eek (sorry my personal opinion)

Red seems a bit harsh to view to me

Apart from that .. seems quite busy .. but then I'm not big on using digg / delicious and so on ...

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Myself and a friend haveset up an irish digg/reddit. It is still in beta and we know that there are a few small problems with it but we would love a bit of feed back from people with a bit more experience than us.

Thanks

What's its USP?

kick.ie was a similar idea, but died a death

VincentRyan

Well the aim is to attempt to focus on Irish media or media relevant to Ireland.

There is a huge number of Irish Blogs and we are trying to get the regional newspapers content as well so that we cover teh whole of Ireland.

All the content is there we are just trying to organise it.

We want to become the RTE guide to the internet

ivanovitch

We want to become the RTE guide to the internet

You might want to become the RTE Guide of the Internet but you need to keep that to youself and take the reference out of the intro on your home page.

Immediately I read that it said to me that your site is unhip, staid and housewifey. I lost interest right away.

It's like saying you want to be like the Farmers Journal or Ireland's Own - IT'S NOT COOL.

Anyway, THE RTE GUIDE is already the RTE Guide of the internet:).

Status
Not open for further replies.