Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanoryan

What is the best value SEO software out there at the moment?

I have currently got a lot busier with the SEO side of my job and I am finding myself restricted by the free versions of SEO Power Suite and also by the free version of Traffic Travis.

I find SEO Power Suite good but I'm not sure it's worth the $240 it is retailing at (plus my software budget is pretty much shot). Traffic Travis pro retails at a more reasonable $97 but does it do everything that SEO Powersuite does? I always found it's backlink checker fairly hit and miss.

Any other recommendations for software?

Thanks

moggwai

Well it really depends what you want to do with it..

I think seo powersuite is one of the best tools overall out there, because it does a fair amount that other singlular tools cant manage..

The keyword tracker i find is pretty good, i personally use market samurai but its as slow as a wet week !!
For finding good pr sites to get backlinks from i find this the best or you could possibly try the Internet Business Promoter or IBP for short.. IBP is similar
with its website analysis ..

It really dpends ryan what you want your software to do, manual or automated also ??

ryanoryan

Well it really depends what you want to do with it..

I think seo powersuite is one of the best tools overall out there, because it does a fair amount that other singlular tools cant manage..

The keyword tracker i find is pretty good, i personally use market samurai but its as slow as a wet week !!
For finding good pr sites to get backlinks from i find this the best or you could possibly try the Internet Business Promoter or IBP for short.. IBP is similar
with its website analysis ..

It really dpends ryan what you want your software to do, manual or automated also ??

Thanks Rob.

It's mostly manual stuff. Checking competitors backlinks, being able to save the reports, monitor ranking rise and falls etc.
I find Powersuite does pretty much everything I need, but without the ability to export/save the data I am restricted in what I can use it for. I will have to upgrade to the Pro Version and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out some other good software before I handed over the $240

FBDragon

SEO Powersuite is by far the most efficient SEO pack on the market, and I'm pretty sure it's worth the money.
However, if you might not need the whole pack. For example, I'm using paid versions of SEO Spyglass and Rank Tracker. I've tried Link Assistant and Website Auditor as well, but don't think I need Pro versions of these.
My point is, it could be cheaper for you to buy the tools that you need individually.

tiyerl

I use sheer seo which is on online based seo software. It shows your back links and how much pagre rank power you get from various back links, as well as where your website is for various keywords on the search engines.

joemcgov

Thanks guys, What about Internet Business Promoter (IBP)? any have experience of this tool? This whole area around ranking seems to be a bit of quagmire. All the rules around submission and ranking are sprinkled with qualifications ?

chicagorox

I don't think there's best value for any software, but if I had a lot of articles, blog posts, and directories to submit all at once, I would probably invest in a month-long subscription of SEnuke.

seanpearse

Thanks guys, What about Internet Business Promoter (IBP)? any have experience of this tool? This whole area around ranking seems to be a bit of quagmire. All the rules around submission and ranking are sprinkled with qualifications ?

Hey Joe yeah I've tried IBP and SEO powersuite, they're both quite good though powersuite gives higher quality reports in my opinion. the only upside IBP has over powersuite is it has all the features built into the one program whereas powersuite is basically 4 seperate programs. both are pretty good but powersuite pips it IMO. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.