black hat seo

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiecasey

Anyone here dabble in much of the bh side of SEO, blog spamming and the like. Wondering if people make much money off it, I haven't played much with it, it seems like a lot of work. The lads over at a forum aren't giving much away about how much they earn.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the tips you can pick up from the black hat seo blogs are pretty useful, though I would be afraid of messing up sites by dabbling with the dark side too much

georgiecasey

I don't want to mess up what I have now either, but if you have do all your bh stuff on a different server with a diff IP and new websites you're grand.

seodave

georgie I imagine some more people reasding this hear may dabble as you say in a bit of black hat SEO but I wouldn't think many would be willing to admit it. Blackhat SEO a lot of the time is busted by human interfention and not just by anti spam mechanisms built into the Googlebot.

RedCardinal

There are lots of ways the big SE's can track you down.

If you're going to do anything going beyond grey make sure you dont do it on any domain that matters to you.

seodave

Yeah guess your right, thats the great thing about forums, the animinity is there is you want it so you can really just be honest which is great because it means lurkers / members get to know what's really going on good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.