Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
One general rule of web design is not to use excessive images. This page for example Consumer_Electronics_Brands could look ALOT nicer (IMHO) without all the images, and using nice CSS & text. The result is a faster loading webpage which will end up in your customer finding what they want that little bit faster.

Another example is : Consumer_Advice
I mean if you have to change something here (i.e. color), you now have to go away and either make new images, where with CSS & text you could change something with changing 6 characters.

Did you use something to generate the HTML code ? Also you should look at giving better titles and meta descriptions to your pages.

failsafe

Zulunotes.com

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to cast an eye over a site I've been working on (as a hobby) since the start of the summer. I was looking for some constructive feedback/criticism and also possible bugs with browsers I haven't tested in.

www.zulunotes.com

I'm not going to explain what the site is, let me know if it's not very clear/apparent from the home page.

I haven't got much coding background, I'm just picking this up as I go along, but I'm looking for some honest feedback, so feel free to be mean!

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I haven't got much coding background, I'm just picking this up as I go along, but I'm looking for some honest feedback, so feel free to be mean!

ok can't really give much feedback on the site as its a wiki .. you've added in a few bits and pieces which do help spruce it up .. but at the end of the day its just using mediawiki so there isn't a lot can be said about it really

Why the name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.