Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
Here is something I've come across today, which is supposed to help drive some traffic to your blog, it's called BlogRush (nasty affiliate link inserted). It's kinda like a related posts plugin in for other sites.
View attachment 80
You display links to other people's posts, and you in return get credits to link to your posts. I'm going to try it out for a week or so to see what comes from it.

Cormac

Their marketing video is excellent.
I'll sign up to this later this evening and I'll use your referral too, just to see what happens as a result..

paul

Ninja
Thanks for offering to use the link. :D

I liked the video too, it explained things clearly. Compare it to the signup video from Yuwie.com (not my aff link, just you need the link to see the video) (a social network that pays)

jennyrusks

I just read about this last night and it sounded pretty cool. I've joined up using your link. Let the traffic roll ....

Jennifer

Cormac

I installed it last night and my intial thoughts are that the product is far from complete. The related posts I'm getting are not related. The widget doesn't look nice and the JS generates a lot of broken HTML. I don't think I will keep blog rush for much longer..

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
So for those of you who have signed up to it ... have you noticed any increase in traffic ? :)

paul

Ninja
I've gotten 20 extra visitors as far as I can see from it today. They've launched their stats screen today, which should provide more info Forbairt. I'm not so impressed with the targeting as of yet, but I will give it a chance at least.

I didn't notice the broken HTML though, maybe it's a problem with the Mac Cormac ??

Seeing as I've already gotten 2 affiliate credits, maybe someone else can use Cormac or Jenny's ones ?

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I'll guess he meant safari doing something strange with the javascript output ...

paul

Ninja
Yeah . sorry, I was wondering was it a browser problem Cormac.

I think I need to tweak my titles for them though, to increase the CTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.