Christmas Shopping - best Irish sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's only November, but if I don't start getting things semi-organised now nothing will ever happen

So, can anyone recommend any Irish sites and suppliers for both personal and business shopping?

wheres me jumpa

RedCardinal

About 3 years ago I got so pissed with xmas present shopping that I told all family that from that point forward they would recieve a donation to charity as their gift.

In my view too much is being spent, too much stress is caused by searching for 'ideal' gifts, and there are far more worthy recipients of our dough than ourselves.

I'm helping Oxfam with their site at the minute (the first charity to take advantage of some free advice) and I think they should be pitching their shop as a great alternative to easily find gifts while helping those less fortuante than oursleves.

So that's about zero help to your inital post Michele. Sorry for the hijack.

nanuka

Pressieport.ie

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread but I thought I say hi anyway.

Can I recommend pressieport.ie - its an Irish website, has quite a lot of original and funky stuff and definitely a good place to go if you're looking for ideas.

Delivery is overnight to Ireland which is dead handy for those who don't like the rain, the cold or the crowds.

Cheers

Nanuka

Briask

About 3 years ago I got so pissed with xmas present shopping that I told all family that from that point forward they would recieve a donation to charity as their gift.

In my view too much is being spent, too much stress is caused by searching for 'ideal' gifts, and there are far more worthy recipients of our dough than ourselves.

+1 Have been doing this for the past few years too.

zzem

For anyone with children or babies to buy for, kids shoes and accessories site littlescamps.ie would be worth checking out for alternatives to toys this Christmas.

Holly1

Hi Blacknight I am new to this forum so I hope I am not doing the wrong thing naming a business I used for christmas shopping. I saw that you were looking for one and it is one that I have used and have also recommended to some business friends of mine who have been delighted with the products. It is a business called Through The Grapevine. They have a website. My husband put me onto them in the first instance as he had used them previously. They have lovely ideas for christmas with their personalised wines etc. Dont know if you will find this useful. Hope you do.:eek:

dub1

Shop Opening Hours

Are all the big stores opening for 24 hours on Christmas week this year?

putoch

shopping for gifts or clothes online

hea i think icandy . ie is cool for ladies fashion /clothes shopping. and a cool place for some gift ideas to esp coming up to christmas
i'm not allowed post url yet as i'm only new to the site. hope that helps.

i'm xmas shopping too now sad maybe but i know i'll bet the rush.

eBoutique

Online Christmas Shopping Ireland

Hi All

For anyone interested in doing some Christmas Shopping Online in Irish businesses then check out this site with a fab selection of Irish Online businesses - perfect for Christmas shopping - christmasshoppingireland.wordpress.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.