Status
Not open for further replies.

frakilk

I've always found writing articles and publishing them to site such as EzineArticles and Isnare is a great way to build one-way links to your site. Isnare has a good service that for about $2 an article will submit it to hundreds of other article submission sites and mailing lists. And EzineArticles is probably the most popular article submission site so covering these two bases gets you a lot of exposure.

Do anyone else here do article submission?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've only ever submitted press releases

montyauto

So far as my exp the Google Adwords and Email Marketing are the best effective ones.
However if we have small ad budget then FREE posting is the good choice untill we get sufficient amount and knowledge to do the paid advertising.

yfs1

I can definately reccomend using the iSnare Platinum service as for a flat monthly fee you get up to 7 submissions a day. The PR or rankings benefit is not as great as it used to be but the marketing aspect is still pretty powerful if you do it right.

Keep in mind with distribution like iSnare, you also get your article out to Groups which can lead to on the spot conversions vs. article directories where your article can easily get lost in the mix.

For a time I was submitting 50 articles a week and I found it very successful.

Gavin

great information, thanks for sharing frakilk (your gardening site looks fab by the way!)

...presumably most of these article submission sites permit the odd url inside the article?

Yeah some allow it and others will have a description about you on the footer of the article that will have your link back. People are only allowed to use your article with the link back.

I posted an article over a year back and still have people publishing it today. I get some good traffic from the links too. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.