Does the Registrant Contact, Administrative Contact affect the serp of a site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said. Does the Registrant Contact, Administrative Contact affect the serp of a site?

I'll use some examples. My site ashmoreproductions.com is registered in laois. And for "wedding video laois" I'm no 1. Now for the term "wedding video offaly" I'm no 2. Even though I have a higher PR of 4 against the competitor in the no 1 position with a PR of 2.

For the term "wedding video cork" I'm no 3 . The guy at no 2 has a PR of 0.
I have a lot more links than this guy and as mentioned a higher PR.

So does the above question affect the serp and why Am I not higher in the serps?

CelticJim

I have never heard of registrant contact info affecting SERP results and I would highly doubt thats the reason you're not higher.It is interesting though.I can only assume in your first example 'wedding video offaly' that jmb videos 47 inlinks carry heavier weight than your 403 (in yahoo anyway).I see your 2 heaviest links are a wordpress and a blogspot--wonder is this the case--I'm just not sure.Actually scratch that--I see his top heaviest link,the killeshin,is your number 23 so you have him there.HMmm
Not sure whats going on there but if I was you I'd get making some hubs and squidoo lenses just for the hell of it.
Nice site btw--I'd update the date to 2011 --might be just me but I like to see that

*edit * I thought it might be google maps---local business thing but I see neither of you are in google maps for 'wedding video offaly'(at least not in the first 7 pages I checked) --might be something you want to address

Status
Not open for further replies.