Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

Just as a side note, he does not need to register to use TM, if you have a registered trademark it is the R in the circle sign.

I'm pretty sure you can make up your own trademark and just put TM next to it to let people know that you're claiming it as your (for lack of a better word) commonlaw trademark.

Typically you don't see TM used much these days for one reason or another.. I blame globalisation :D

I know this is slightly off topic, however I saw recently that Microsoft registered ThankYou as a trademark (as seen on Expedia).

I suppose that is what you can do when you own half the world.

Bizarre eh?

G

rooneydavid

I know this is slightly off topic, however I saw recently that Microsoft registered ThankYou as a trademark (as seen on Expedia).

I suppose that is what you can do when you own half the world.

Bizarre eh?

G

They can do that because it is one word "thankyou" not "thank you". But where you got MS from I dont know, Expedia Inc. has the trademark not Microsoft Inc.

Geoff

Freudian slip, I had just been reading a research paper that stated MS owned Expedia.

I guess we should all be very careful to say Thank You as opposed to ThankYou in future :D

rooneydavid

Freudian slip, I had just been reading a research paper that stated MS owned Expedia.

I guess we should all be very careful to say Thank You as opposed to ThankYou in future :D

Expedia Inc. (Hotels.com, TravelNow.com) is publicly floated on the US stock exchange, for MS to buy it would defo make it all over the newspapers.

paul

Ninja
Back on topic...

I would consider changing from the default theme on your blog. I would also put CSS and Javascript in include files rather than in the HTML code, so they are cached and make your pages load faster. About the design it's self , sorry I don't have anything positive to say besides I do like blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.