Dynamic Keyword Insertion / Adding a price field

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbf

I have been running a DKI adwords campaign for the last 6 months with some reasonable results. I would now like to fine tune the campaign.

What I would like to do is add a pricing field (in Euro) next to the dyamically inserted keyword (in the header field). I have a list of around 500 products with a url link to the corresponding web page. I also have a corresponding price for each product, all on the same spreadsheet

An example of how it should look:

In Stock {KeyWord:Widget} €900
Quality Products. Call or email
Worlwide shipping
yourdomain.com

I know it is possible to do it as a competitor does it. It has defeated me, but hopefully someone can advise.

Thanks

Redfly

I have been running a DKI adwords campaign for the last 6 months with some reasonable results. I would now like to fine tune the campaign.

What I would like to do is add a pricing field (in Euro) next to the dyamically inserted keyword (in the header field). I have a list of around 500 products with a url link to the corresponding web page. I also have a corresponding price for each product, all on the same spreadsheet

An example of how it should look:

In Stock {KeyWord:Widget} €900
Quality Products. Call or email
Worlwide shipping
yourdomain.com

I know it is possible to do it as a competitor does it. It has defeated me, but hopefully someone can advise.

Thanks

Export your spreadsheet as CSV. Find/Replace the cellspace or tabspace with a closebracked then paste into AdWords editor.

:) Simple. (Unless I'm missing something?)

cbf

Thanks a lt for your quick reply.

Will give it a try. Would it be possible to post as text how it should look (not sure about closebracked)?

Status
Not open for further replies.