Earnings - Up or Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
How has January been treating you all?

I've had a couple of good days, but I've had several really poor days..

grandad

Now that you mention it, earnings are up a bit. In fact one domain name is nearly paid for :D

louie

Very low. Sometimes there are clicks but no payment, and believe me is not me that clicks on them.
I wonder how those clicks are really tracked.
Compared with last year, earnings has been very low and CPM as well.

Gavin

December was my best month ever. January was a slow start but is now starting to level off again.

Redfly

December was about as good as December last year. However January this year is about ten times better than Jan last year.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
February is a LOT weaker than January for me so far and there's only a few days left :(

Gavin

January & Febuary have been great. Although last night one of my sites was hit with a Google Malware warning, earnings dropped dramatically and I am looking at over 10 days to get this removed.:mad:

Gavin

It was an Iframe redirect injected into the footer of my Wordpress blog (shared server). Google has locked out every post and all the site pages (over 300).

Thankfully it looks as if the warning only appeared last night, just before I caught it. Now its the whole review process to get back up again.

Earnings are up about 20% in feb - but then page views are up 10% and I repositioned a link unit to the top of pages to get better click throughs. So earnings are probably only up slightly....

Status
Not open for further replies.