Ebay Partner Network - Pay per Click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

EBay Says;
Starting September 1st 2009 for all new publishers and October 1st 2009 for all existing publishers, eBay Partner Network will start paying for clicks sent to eBay sites. The price paid will depend on the traffic’s quality — the more incremental revenue the traffic generates for eBay, the higher the amount paid per click... You can earn a lot of money with the eBay Partner Network, by driving high quality traffic to eBay or one of our partners

https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com

bucks

It will be interesting to see how this new method will work out for us eBay affiliates.

My experience of the EPN has not being great ever since the change from CJ, they had too many bugs to begin with and i dont trust the figures they report, earnings dropped significantly.

That being said i do drive a lot of high quality traffic to ebay via my links so this new scheme should be of benefit to me, i just cant help but think "ebay wanting to give me more money??? nah...."

bucks

First week off the new pricing is over and im not surprised to report that earnings are down.. the sooner i make my millions elsewhere and leave the rat race behind the better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.