Email Marketing Software / Services

Advert test

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
As this comes up here and elsewhere quite a bit I think it deserves its own sticky.

PhpList - Php / MySQL email list management. Read the documentation carefully, as it won't send any mail until you edit one variable

DadaMail - Perl email list management software.

GroupMail - Windows based mass email software (Irish made!). Free version available with some limitations.

WoW

constant contact

I use different companies for managing mailshots but to date have found constantcontact.com to be the best with regard to feedback on recipients activity with your mail

Vertical Response

We use a service called vertical response - the reporting functionality is very useful. List management is also very slick. It costs approx $20 to send 1500 emails. Haven't used similar services so I am not sure if this is competitive or not.

As this comes up here and elsewhere quite a bit I think it deserves its own sticky.

PhpList - Php / MySQL email list management. Read the documentation carefully, as it won't send any mail until you edit one variable

I would help if they told me which one! Currently looking at Constant Contact, although it's hard to tell the services apart from the outside.