Episode Guide Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronan O'F

Hello.

I run a small UK and Ireland based Star Trek web site: United Federation of Planets. The site is a work in progress, and I intend to use this year to complete the main site content, the episode guides.

Now, if you are unfamilar with Star Trek, there have been 6 television series consisiting of 30 seasons, up what can be up to 28 episodes a season! (a small task I am undertaking!)

Now I had a very basic script created several months ago, but the script has many errors, and does not function as it should.

I was wondering, if anyone is willing to help get the script sorted for me please? Either by editing the current script, or producing your own script. Credit will be given, and ofcourse, a link back to your site, etc.

Can anyone out there help me please?

Thanks!

paul

Ninja
Maybe you could abuse a wordpress installation ?

If you give details as to the functionality that you need, people might be able to suggest something else.

Ronan O'F

OK, thanks for the reply. Wordpress I suppose I could use. But I would need 6 seperate installations for eacher series! Would that place a drain on resources? Also, how can I get it so that the entries show in the oppoiste order, they show in order they were created... how could I get it so that they started with the earliest?

OK, what I would like, is a script that I just have write the episode details into: name, production number, uk & us air date, episode details, cast, guest cast, production. So that when I click enter, the page appears coded.

Thanks.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Unless there is a script out there that handles this already I'd say you'd need something custom

Status
Not open for further replies.