Facebook: Web Design Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rigena

I switched to the ireland network and joined the group...
now If I switch to haggis-land, will it boot me I wonder...
hmm.

enzo

my group (Friends of ukgamblingforums) lets anyone join - so I am sure it can be done.
facebook = pain in the ass sometimes huh :)

It doens't give me any option to open access beyond the network:

Network: Ireland
Only people in this network will be able to join the group.
Also:
This group is open.
Anyone can join and invite others to join. Anyone can see the group information, the discussion board, the wall, videos, photos, and posted items.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
message the group users ... tell them the situation ... I'll rejoin ... also my inital angry post will get deleted as a result :D

Its also not like its actually active ... apart from about 5 people ... who's posted messages ...

louie

just joined.
a bit complicated to get your head around or just laziness to look for the right button.

TheMenace

Is it just me or is Facebook just completely s**t? Too many complications. "Dave wants you to join the Zombie club!" WTF? "You have just been invited to blah blah blah, this lets you blah blah blah"... seriously... I just want the simplicity of Twitter.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I quite liked it before I started adding on the extras ... now I'm hating the way the extras suddenly ask all your friends register to use this ...

Linked in .. is very different ...more of a contacts tracker for me at any rate ... do you have a paid account or just the free account with linkedin ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.