Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvinwins.com

I've recently just redesigned both my 'kelvinwins' identity and online portfolio website. Baring in mind that I will be replacing the majority of the project imagery with photography, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the overall look and feel of the site.

My website is Kelvinwins.com

Thanks, I look forward to hearing people's views :)

babyboy808

I would like to review the site, but I can't. - It's taking forever to load any of the pages? Get a new host buddy

banquote

Worked fine for me, the server was probably down when you tried to look.

Kevin really nice work and lovely layout, really like the pink and grey combo.
:D

kelvinwins.com

I would like to review the site, but I can't. - It's taking forever to load any of the pages? Get a new host buddy

No idea why that happened to you but I've never experienced any issues with my host. Sorry to hear that though. I'm sure if you try again it should be ok.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, its much appreciated :)

Byron

P.S.

I love the idea of the book for your GF, I think I will be stealing that for a certain upcoming birthday for mine :p

sarahxbox2009

I can say it is nice and the idea behind it is very brilliant. Aside from the design, you should pay attention also with the content. Update as often as possible to encourage more viewers to visit regularly.

blueark

Very nice indeed, the clean look and limited colour palette of the site really lets your work speak for itself. Two minor things to look out for:

1: In IE8, hovering over your logo produces an underline which pushes the side menu down a bit (doesn't seem to happen in the other browsers I tried, or even in IE compatability mode).

2: The Photography section at the bottom of the left sidebar requests customers to email you, but the only email link is at the top of the right column. It might be helpful to add a link to the text people are reading at the time, rather than making them look for it!

ivanovitch

last night I pasted your URL into my browser and thought I'd made a mistake and come across a music blog. It was only when I double checked today that I realised it was your site. If I'd found your home page via Google whilst searching for a web designer I'd have assumed your site was wrongly indexed for web design and have gone away.

Some of your work is enviable but your home page is a clear as mud on a rainy day in the middle of winter whilst up a fir tree wearing a black sack over your head to keep the elements out. (Three second rule).

Status
Not open for further replies.