Free / Cheap Press Release Disributiion Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

writie

I actually came here hoping someone would have a suggestion! I have used PRWeb a fair amount but the minimum is now $100 and I'm wondering if it's worth the jump. I have always accompanied press releases by a series of smaller sites such as PRLog (which seems to rank quite well), Live-PR.com, openpr.com and others.

Prezly.com have a good newsroom function, but it's for sending releases to contacts you already have.

M

writie

I actually came here hoping someone would have a suggestion! I have used PRWeb a fair amount but the minimum is now $100 and I'm wondering if it's worth the jump. I have always accompanied press releases by a series of smaller sites such as PRLog (which seems to rank quite well), Live-PR.com, openpr.com and others.

Prezly.com have a good newsroom function, but it's for sending releases to contacts you already have.

M
The Write Stuff, Brussels

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
We used to use PRWeb, but we got an annual deal which was a LOT lower than $100 / release
We're currently using https://pr.co/ which I really like

OmniWebSeo

PrWeb is expensive but it ranks really well in Google, marketersmedia.com and i-newswire.com have good distribution at a reasonable price.

RobertSBui

PRWeb has one major advantage – people know it and trust it. That might not necessarily be worth the $100 for you right away, but it does increase your views tremendously. I have tried a few alternatives, and people were just not as likely to check it out I have found. PRWeb knows that it is dominating the market and is actively using that.

Status
Not open for further replies.