Fully accessible eNewsletter provider required

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMDublin

Hi all,

I am currently looking into getting a new eNewsletter provider for my public sector client. However the eNewsletter's have to be fully accessible which appears to be a bit of an issue for some providers

We send out roughly 9,000 newsletters a month so it would also have to be editable through a WYSIWYG with high deliverability and bounce management.

There are a few other things that we require that appear to be pretty standard. Here are the requirements:

• Plain-text or HTML emails
  • Simple web-page subscription sign-up
  • Email confirmation of sign-up (double opt-in)
  • Subscribe by email
  • Unsubscribe by clicking link in email (simple, one-click)
  • Unsubscribe by sending an email
  • Facility for list manager to view / add / delete / edit email addresses from subscriber list within management system
  • Absolute assurances on privacy and data-protection
  • Metrics package
If anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Preferably we would like to give this business to an Irish company.

Thanking you in advance for any help,

Colin.

vladimir

hey Colin,

I haven't seen any Irish one, but I can suggest few:

- getresponse.com - good
- returnpath.net - good
- 1shoppingcart.com - good, they rely on StrongMail.com (from what I remember)

A 9k newsletter is not that bad, if you got an admin to take care of this, Mailman is open source, and pretty reliable. Requires some configuration though.

Anyways, speaking of service providers - go with ones that already put effort into getting associated with bulk mailing organization who try to regulate the email marketing business , they get through those confused spam filters.

Cheers!
Vladimir

Status
Not open for further replies.