Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuzuggu

I offer an affiliate program of 10% of all sales referred to my web hosting site based in Ireland. I am really struggling to get affiliate (and clients) to sign up that I am considering packing up shop.

Whats the best way to get affiliates to sign up?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Advertising online ..
Targetting your existing customer base ..

Growmyfans

I offer an affiliate program of 10% of all sales referred to my web hosting site based in Ireland. I am really struggling to get affiliate (and clients) to sign up that I am considering packing up shop.

Whats the best way to get affiliates to sign up?

there are quite a few affiliate programs for "vendors" in which you submit you detail to a particular site and based on what you are offering and the level of commission you offer, they will match you up with with an individual who has a site related to your product/service. I do know of 1 or 2 such sites...give me a shout and Ill pass on the web addresses to you because I'm not really too sure if Im permitted to share a web link on this forum...apologies...newbie in training

amitchoudhary

Hi,
If you’re selling a digital product, you can advertise on the login pages of Clickbank and Paydotcom. On their login pages, they have a list of advertisers who market their affiliate program to others. You can do the same thing to build awareness and to get new signups to your affiliate program. Here’s another thing that you can do to start getting more new affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.