Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbehan

The site is changing slowly but surely. New nominee graphic on the home page appeared around 12. And just now a new heading graphic was added with "2007 Nominees - Nominees Announced" but the same message is there!

They're teasing us! :D

ph3n0m

So someone paid to nominate you? ;)

who got nominated?

Lol now the site says :

The judging process is complete and the short listed nominees will be published on the Golden Spiders website on Tuesday morning, 30th October 2007. Watch this space!

or

Friday morning, 26th October 2007.

depending what page you are looking at :)

matt-dublin

and now the latest:
The judging process is complete and the short listed nominees will be published on the Golden Spiders website on Tuesday morning, 30th October 2007. Watch this space!

For further information contact Jennie Byrne 01-4167809 Jennie.byrne[at]businessandfinance.ie

Redfly

I was asking the OP.

You have to pay to nominate someone. I was really asking who nominated him. (is nominating yourself really a nomination?) ;)

uSwitch247.com

nominations

not sure how many sites were in for the RTE sponsored Best E-Business of 2007 but we're down to the last 5 - the winner gets announced on the night (Nov 22nd) - the other nominees in my category are:

homewise.ie
Argus Car Hire
B2B Newbridge Silverware
CBG.ie
Go Hop

Not particularly worried whether we win or not - just delighted to be recognised - here's to more Erdinger - CHEERS!

TheMenace

can someone explain, ignoring above, what in the blue hell an "indiginous" website would be?

Sorry, indigenous is spelt wrong (not on the Spider site though!)

Having said that, the irony that it's a template from an American website shouldn't be lost on anyone. :rolleyes:

Uncle Rico

I see at the foot of the Colour Glass Website that "website designed and developed by Irish Web Developers". Is it morally right for this company say such a thing? Or legally for that matter? When you purchase a template from templatemonster you don't have the right to say you designed it, do you!? :confused:

Fintan

Best social networking site one of the nominees is
MeetingPeople365.com Dating Online in Ireland the site has a whole host of dead links, including the page footer.

2) Nominee nimbles.ie - site is down and isnt showing up in google?

Category "best blogging platform" do they actually mean best "blog"?
as surely a blogging platform is blogger / word press etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.