Google Re-Inclusion Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dara

Hey all,
has anyone filed a reinclusion request with Google before and if so did they receive a reply and/or reinstatement.

Have a client who's site appears to have been scrapped and as a result all serps have gone. Junk now showing for their primary term. Any feedback appreciated.

Dara

Thanks for that Paul. What happened was VERY strange but I think may have been a similar scenario to the Blog network situation you mentioned on your post. One question-did the client you mentioned get their serps back as my client has/had a huge number of very decent rankings...

I've filed the request last week so I guess its now wait and see...

paul

Ninja
I wasn't aware of my clients SERPS before, but the traffic came back to the previous level so I am guessing they did return.

Are you registering anywhere for those SERPs or totally out of the index >

Dara

Some interior pages are showing but very few and for minor terms only. site:Example Web Page shows all pages but PR went to zero from 4. The weird thing was once I saw site had vanished I checked backlinks and there were loads-tonnes of Russian type blog ones. Most now not showing but some still there. Also the site in top position for their main term is spam or was hijacked.... It opens a possible can of worms as I have never seen this before and could facilitate getting your competitors penalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.