Google SiteMaps/Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulocon

Anyone using them..
What do you think..

Have a dynamic site developed using PHP/MySQL - Anyone had any joy generating a sitemap with the dynamic URL's?

louie

I love to say Yes, but i didn't get the invitation yet. Still waitting (few weeks now).

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
louie said:
I love to say Yes, but i didn't get the invitation yet. Still waitting (few weeks now).
You don't need an invitation to get google sitemaps..........

Seohelp

Just an idea

From my own experience...
I was trying to get an invitation to Google Analytics for about 5 months. Logged on to the "request an invitation page" roughly every two weeks and submitted my email address... no luck.

I read a post within another forum that a member had recieved an invitation 3 days after he created a Google Adwords account.

For the cost of €10 I decided I'd give this option a go. 24 hours I recieved my invitation to Google Analytics and it kicks ass. I also have my €10 credit in my Adwords account which has allowed me to familiarise myself with the interface for future PPC campaigns.

It's just my experience (and another forum members also) and it might be a coincidence. However, it didn't cost me anything as I have €10 credit to Adwords, knowledge of the Adwords system, and an excellent Analysis package to view my websites stats on now.

Might be worth a try???

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Generally I find that if you use a gmail address you get an invite pretty quickly

Seohelp

That could be true also Blacknight.

I used a gmail addresses to recieve the invitations that I have.

I think that the massive demand for Analytics seems to be leveling off somewhat these days. Still a long waiting list, but now is definitely a good time to ask for an invite.

Seohelp

Hi louie,

Also I am a memebr of the AdSense adv. but i still didn't received any invitation

It's the Adwords programme that I was saying that I had the success with.

My fingers crossed that you get a Google Analytics account soon. I got a €25 adwords promotional voucher when I received my second GoAn account.

You could check out http://www.statcounter.com/ . It's got a lot of good features and comes at the right price (free :D )

louie

Seohelp said:
Hi louie,

It's the Adwords programme that I was saying that I had the success with.

My fingers crossed that you get a Google Analytics account soon. I got a €25 adwords promotional voucher when I received my second GoAn account.

You could check out http://www.statcounter.com/ . It's got a lot of good features and comes at the right price (free :D )
AdWords, Adsense i am a member on both of them for years.
I have 4 websites in adwords and still nothing.

georgiecasey

I got an analytics invite 2 days after i requested it, didn't know it was hard to get them. dont use adwords. but i did sign up with a gmail account.

georgiecasey

paulocon said:
Have a dynamic site developed using PHP/MySQL - Anyone had any joy generating a sitemap with the dynamic URL's?
I threw together a php script to dumps all the dynamic urls and submitted it to sitemaps. they dont mind a .php extension as long as the xml headers are ok. sitemaps is crap anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.