Status
Not open for further replies.

cybermimi

Hi :D,

I am curious on how others are making more than $100 a day solely on adsense :eek:. Please share to everyone how much you have made from adsense and how did you manage to do it? What is your traffic like and what is your CTR?

For my old and dying blog I still have not reach $100 to check out :mad:

About Mimi

Mimi is currently one of the admins for http : // hipfiles dot com - a newly launch powerful file search engine that search shareable and downloadable files online. We are looking for relevant link exchanges.

MayaLocke

Yes, a couple of years ago it was quite easy to do that. Now not so much ;-)

shobe

There are so many website claiming they earned $100/day in Google Adsense. What do you think? Is it true or not?

paddy12

I have done it back but Google's algo have changed it. I hope someone would share his trick on this.

K

Kieran

Previous posters (unlesss you are useless spammers on this forum)...

YES you can make money from Google Ad Sense maybe not $XXX a day but the rewards are down to hard, daily work on your site, SEO, product profile. There is such a mis-conception out there that you just push a button and sit back.

Most of the people making an income (ref: income: Oxford dict) do it by genuine effort of the following

- Work their site content and presentation
- Off page SEO and maybe even use a full time SOE to do it for them
- Market the living daylights out of it WITHOUT annoying everyone - a thin line -
- Provide exceptional service (e.g. online @ 12.15 still working the streets)

More anon

Kieran

Shenick

I make over $100 a day on Google it's all about taken action and doing the work. It's all about researching I use wordtracker and Micro Niche Finder to help me find products/ideas with lots of searches and very little competition. I'll sometimes spend a few days in Wordtracker looking for information.

Next it's down to content writing I use "Dragon Naturally Speaking" and can write between 6000-10000 words a day with the help of this software.

I'll also write some articles and submit these to article directories and backlink to each article I've written on my site.

There are lots of people making more then $100 a day I have some friends that make $500+ a day but they have been working at it full-time for 3-4 years.

immediate

$100 a day isn't hard if you keep working on it and refrain yourself from other distractions. Work on just 1 or 2 sites, no more.

Niche

I have had a hundred dollar days. Not consistently but every once in a while I hit the mark. It's not from one website though but a bunch of sites
Takes some hard work and loads of content creation. Probably why I don't hang around the forums so much

My advice is believe you can do it, work hard for it and you will get it.

Shaneod21

Getting close to the $50 per day now but thats with a few sites. I have domains bought for 11 other sites with plans on hitting the 100 mark in the next 2 months. I focus on sub niches and my keyword research is down to a t. It comes down to doing good keyword research, knowing where to place your ads, tracking and most importantly it comes down to willingness to put in a good bit of effort.

Francis Donnelly

Hi Shenick,
Are you making $100 per day on the one site, do you have affiliate links on the adsense sites, why did you use adsense to monitise your site?
Thanks for any info

greatar4

To be able to make that kind of money using Google ad-sense your site would have to receive lots of targeted traffic. I've been using ad-sense for almost one year and I still have not passed the threshold that would allow me to get my payment because I am still struggling to reach top ranking for my keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.