Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenick

Finally I decided to join, I've been reading this forum for a few months now. Well somebody has to be a looker..

After a long time on the web I've also decided to start an SEO website...which I'm sure all the SEO gurus here will rip apart..but we all have to start at some stage...

Redfly

Welcome aboard, tell us a bit about yourself.

What is your SEO website, don't be afraid ;)

searchcreations

Hey Shenick,

Just joined up myself and always remember nobody was born with this in their head, we all started from somewhere!!

Trev

searchcreations

e-marketing

Hi David,

Certainly was, good memory considering the amount of verbal traffic that was coming your way!!
Good discussion and you both provided the audeince with plenty of food for thought, espacially 1 gentleman in particular who was in "free consultation" mode with 10+ questions!!

Redfly

Hi David,

Certainly was, good memory considering the amount of verbal traffic that was coming your way!!
Good discussion and you both provided the audeince with plenty of food for thought, espacially 1 gentleman in particular who was in "free consultation" mode with 10+ questions!!

HAHAHAHA! How could I forget him! Nah, that was actually a good thing. Saved us having to extract questions from the audience. I remember you after my co-host asked you what industry you were in. I vetted your company thoroughly that night!

Welcome to the boards.

widgets

Finally I decided to join, I've been reading this forum for a few months now. Well somebody has to be a looker..

After a long time on the web I've also decided to start an SEO website...which I'm sure all the SEO gurus here will rip apart..but we all have to start at some stage...

Welcome i'm a newbie here 2

Status
Not open for further replies.