Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

Huh? who said anything about forums?

Why don't you pass this information to your web designer. He will know what I mean.

aaron_kenny

2 domains same site

Hi Guys, I'm actually having the same problem with

The Log House Company Importers, Designers and Builders of log homes, log houses, and log cabins in Wicklow Ireland.

and

The Log House Company Importers, Designers and Builders of log homes, log houses, and log cabins in Wicklow Ireland.

Both domains are going to the same site.

Not sure which to get rid of though. The client is only interested in Irish traffic but the ".ie" is not coming up in google. the ".com" actually has a fairly decent place in google.

I've put an awful amount of work into the SEO on this site (including moving servers!!) and Im worried how this might be damaging my efforts.

caminowebmaster

this thread should die...

the questions you guys are asking could be new different threads. And really to think you have been "doing" SEO on those two sites, makes me wonder about SEO. Really you need to learn some of the basics, ask the questions, someone will help.

louie

Looking into it, both has the same amount of pages in Google SE, both has the same PR2 so the decision is yours.
I will go for the .ie

Now it seems that your are over doing your SEO:

Title should be the first line below the head tag
Title way too long and spamming
Get rid of the index.html page by using .htacccess file to redirect
As above related to the www.... and no www...
Your pages doesn't validate especially the closing p tag
Images lack of "alt" attribute

That's just something that I have seen in just 30 seconds so get your skates on and finish it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.