Status
Not open for further replies.

lindamoodbell2

Hi, Webmaster

My Site is lindamoodbell.com site PR is 6, Even Link popularity and Ranking also good in high Competitor Keywords.

I need increase my Website traffic so please give me your suggestions.

jonathanthomas

Since you rank well for your niche, trying coming up with new keywords and content to rank for. Also, a great way to increase traffic is to start a blog on the site and regularly update it. That will encourage user engagement. You can also start using social media to try and drive traffic. Try starting a Facebook group/fan page. Get on Twitter and connect with people in your industry. There is no EASY way to get free traffic. You may want to try a PPC ad campaign, that will have in impact but it will cost money.

natural11

Yes, blogging is the best way to improve the traffic of a website. Quality content and up to date to attract more readers. Also try social bookmarking it is generates website traffic...

K

Kieran

Agree with previous posters that a blog is good and keep the content up. And don't count current Google PR as a good indication of your ranking but if you have good traffic then good for you.

I notice you have a lot of text at the bottom of the page that does not have links is there a reason for this - I would create linkable text to specific keywords phrases and have interesting content as well.

Also notice on Twitter that you are just posting short URLs at the moment this is not a good idea as people will ignore them and then just unfollow.

If you go with a blog then you can write about your subject matter, build interest on Twitter by occasionally posting links to the blog and build your social media community through this method.

If I was being critical about the site itself I would remove the underline on the text and a lot of your images as far as I dug didn't have ALT text which does help a bit for keywords.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum

Requardo

Something here is really weird for me,
If it is really your site, you should have some knowledge in SEO or should hire a professional SEO to make your site PR6.

zyke

I think the best way to increase your site traffic is to do Social Bookmarking and Networking. Those techniques will help you for your site promotion. But there are still other ways to do to improve traffic as well as back links. Article submission, joining forums and include as your sig, ads posting, joining groups to promote yours.

joker

the content is very important factor affecting sites traffic as well as search engine rankings.

Niche

It's great that you have a PR of 6 but does that mean you have number one position in the SERPs for keywords relevant to your site.

Your PR is admirable but you need to work on the SERPs position and also other means of getting traffic.

For me, social networking and social bookmarking has made a lot of difference

Good luck

paddy12

I think you have been doing offpage optimization to your site since it is already PR6 so how come you don't have enough good traffic. I guess you are looking for all your keywords to rank well in SERP's but that is not always the case. High PR doesn't guarantee google ranking. I suggest continue doing what you have been doing to your site and tweak some of it onpage.

stephen186

I think most of them have already answered the key steps you need to drive traffic, but the main and the most important aspect of getting traffic is keeping it original and simple. Google loves fresh content , so keep updating your site with fresh content which is original (copyscape passed) and not something that you have copied from another site :)

paddy12

If I may add, try joining different social networking sites.Add people with similar interests like what your site is promoting.Social sites are mainly for traffic, hope you would benefit from it.

natural11

I agree! Nowadays, social bookmarking/networking is one source of driving traffic. All you need to do is to capture the interest of the readers.

link8r

Guys,

The user has 1 post. The site is US based and the OP username is odd at best (even if they were American).

This is forum spam - OP is not answering - what OP has done is used the forum to post a link - authority passing or not!

I'd suggest Laurence3000 is highly suspicious too

maan

I think most of them have already answered the key steps you need to drive traffic, but the main and the most important aspect of getting traffic is keeping it original and simple. Google loves fresh content , so keep updating your site with fresh content which is original (copyscape passed) and not something that you have copied from another site :)

Hi
Link exchange is the popular method of increasing page rank and generating maximum incoming traffic.
But i want to improve the traffic of my sites and wanna get good ranking in Google
Can anyone suggest any other means to get top 10 ranking in Google in short period of time.

Seo India | One Way Link Building | Search Engine Optimization

agraj1

The best way to get traffic

The best way to get traffic to your site is to generate it yourself. Post backlinks, post comments on blogs, post articles and post messages on forums. These are the basic ideas to get traffic to your website.

eamo

Congrats on having a PR6 site. I would recommend video marketing - set up an account with tubemogul and learn camtasia. When you upload the video is auto posted to 6 other video sites. of course, traffic will come if the content is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.