Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Have any of you any experience in promoting affiliate programs? ie. your own ones not those of 3rd parties

Redfly

A little.
What are you trying to promote? A service or a product?
Our program did not really take off, but we did notice an increase in signups when we offered the ability for a user to simply be an affiliate automatically

ie: when they purchased our product, their members area had their affiliate code already there.

I guess the point here is to not make it difficult for them to become an affiliate

scoby

Signed up to see what it was like.
Welcome to the Blacknight Solutions affiliate program. Once we have approved your account, you can login and retrieve your banner linking code, check your sales and traffic stats and much more.

Do you have particular criteria for affiliates?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have particular criteria for affiliates?

Nothing particular. The main reason I vet the accounts is to ensure that we don't get a load of spammers signing up - several have tried in the past

montyauto

Have any of you any experience in promoting affiliate programs? ie. your own ones not those of 3rd parties

I would suggest find the best affiliate, many of them are promoted on line. Please be wise to choose it.

The further step is of course promote it. So far as my exp. the Google Adwords and Email Marketing are the best effective ones.

However it is advisable that if we have small ad budget then FREE posting is the good choice until we get sufficient amount and knowledge to do the paid advertising.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I would suggest find the best affiliate, many of them are promoted on line. Please be wise to choose it.

The further step is of course promote it. So far as my exp. the Google Adwords and Email Marketing are the best effective ones.

However it is advisable that if we have small ad budget then FREE posting is the good choice until we get sufficient amount and knowledge to do the paid advertising.
I think you misunderstood my post entirely.

I'm not interested in promoting someone else's affiliate program. I'm interested in promoting our own affiliate program

pginvestment

HI all,

I am launching an affiliate over the summer. It will be the last stage of my website. I hope to promote it using web posts. The best place to find web people is on the web, right?

the product I am selling, well I am launching The Excel Club which is an online Excel Course. There are some key selling features to this course over other Excel courses which are

Low cost – €130 - less that of a standard one day classroom based course

CPE/CPD - The excel club offers 7 hours of core video tutorials. These 7 hours can count towards your annual structured and certifiable CPE/CPD requirements.

12 months access - Unlike traditional classroom based courses, as a registered student you have unlimited access to the tutorials for 12 months giving you the flexibility you need to fit the training in with your schedule. You also have the opportunity to revisit tutorials as often as necessary.

Bite size learning chunks – Videos vary from 2 minutes to 20 minutes which enables you to tailor your lesson in line with your time constraints.

Comprehensive syllabus – The syllabus focuses on giving the student an in-depth knowledge of advanced Excel formula and functions used for detailed data analysis and robust financial modeling

Detailed workbooks – The workbooks allow you to carry out the examples from the tutorials and contain notes and solutions giving you the opportunity to put theory into practice.

Tests – Each chapter of the core material also contains a test. Tests are made up of 10 multiple choice questions and upon completion, the student will receive feedback from the tutor.

Forum – All students will have access to the forum. This forum will give you an opportunity to ask your Excel questions and to get help building your financial model. The forum will be monitored by the tutor and new video tutorials will be published based on questions asked within the forum.

Access to tutor – Students will have the opportunity to ask the tutor questions based on any of the tutorials given within the forum and by email.

Track and record progress – You will be able to track and record your progress from your student dashboard giving you an exact idea where you are with your training and providing you with necessary motivation to complete lessons.

Referrals Scheme - Students will have the opportunity to earn from their referrals. By signing up to the Earn from Referrals Scheme members will receive 20% commission for each new student they refer

so why not visit www.theexcelclub.com for more details. the site is going live at the end of june and the affilate soon after

regards

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.