iphone ripoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

caminowebmaster

I love my iphone - but I have just been ripped off by o2 for data roaming.

I was aware of this before I went off for a few days - so I called them and was told I could have a data pack added to the iphone €10 per month for 10mb - so yes I agreed.

Now I find that the call apparently didn't take place and I am being charged 201 euro -

Anyone else having fun with data roaming?

Oh and a dig on this would be nice - iphone-rip-off

n3tFl0w

Pretty sure I was told that I couldn't data roam for the first three months of my iPhone contract.

caminowebmaster

I gotan answer to it all. apparently they had told their staff one thing and then changed it, so all charges were rebated. They tell me now there is no data pack for roaming on the iphone yet.

webman1

Just back from holidays and used 100MB of data roaming on new IPhone with no problems. Before i went abroad, i rang 1909 and told them what i wanted and had no problems.

caminowebmaster

sully - have you checked your bill yet?

if it is all okay how much did you pay for this - I seem to be having problems finding out about data packs for the iphone. My bill was 201€ for using the data for only a few days in Prague - they have since refunded me saying I was given the wrong information before I went on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.