Status
Not open for further replies.

seanface

Hi there,

I am the affiliate manager for a UK based high street fashion retailer. We have a network of stores both in the UK and Ireland. We also have separate affiliate programs for our UK and Irish sites. Just wondering if anyone has any advice for affiliate marketing in Ireland or any requests you would have for merchants with Irish programs.

I am Irish myself and am well aware of the € vs £ debate on price, especially on high street stores with different pricing systems. Is this the major stumbling block for affiliate marketing in Ireland, or is that one factor?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have pricing in Euro on your affiliate system?

Patrick_td

Hi Sean,

We're currently working with over 4,000 affiliates in the Irish market and would like to think we know what works and what doesn't.

Euro pricing is obviously essential, a .ie domain name also helps, particualrily when it comes to affiliate search.

Irish affiliates are also becoming more and more savvy so being able to provide product feeds, voucher codes and multiple commission events can make an affiliate programme really attractive to affiliates and ultimately more successful. Happy to take a call at TD Ireland if you'd like to discuss further.

Regards,
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.