Is this legit? Child Exchange Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

googlebomber76

it's a complete piss take, in fairness who's going to give you legal control of an 18yr old blonde with big boobs...and you don't even need to trade in anything againt her...

Child Trader Profile Olivia | Child Trader Child Exchange Network

as for the dog fighting, I think it's all about promoting Why Dog Condoms??

which is all about promoting
Online Dog Meat Butcher, Buy Dog Meat Online, Puppy Beef

There must be more links buired in those pages somewhere....there's something were missing that ties it all in together...:confused:

garycocs

Ya don't mind most of it, in fact it's pretty funny but there was pictures of dogs fighting on the other site which were pretty sick so I can't find that any way funny!

googlebomber76

Ya don't mind most of it, in fact it's pretty funny but there was pictures of dogs fighting on the other site which were pretty sick so I can't find that any way funny!

I didn't laugh at any of it, I was slightly entertained at adopting the 18year old but that's as far as it went...

Who ever built those sites has a serious grudge against dogs and chilldren, your ma:D

Byron

Wow... that's pretty sick!

Maybe tell Hotline to check around (gets pelted for saying that!)

uSwitch247.com

shocking

apparently it is a real site and as alien and disgusting as it may sound, in America it is a huge industry, it is also well regulated but to me anyway is very disturbing....

There are tons of Christian associations also that "buy" kids as young as babies and brashwash them into their cults

To avoid giving them any more publicity I won't reveal their URLs

Status
Not open for further replies.