Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone recommend any tools / services for checking keyword density on a site?

MOH

I think one of SEO Powersuite's tools will do it - probably Website Auditor.
The free version might be limited.

I'm a bit hesitant to recommend them though - their Rank Checker caused me problems before by submitting gazillions of Google queries with no delay and without going through a proxy, thus getting me temporarily banned. It's only when you dig through the options that it warns you about this.

M@rc

Can anyone recommend any tools / services for checking keyword density on a site?
Seeing that the question was answered already, I just want to let you know that keyword density checking is a waste of time that you can be spending to publish more useful content for your visitors. That's all...

mikegeller

Addyj have share a good resources for finding out keyword density and similarly there is another way that is using ezine or goarticle... But technique is little bit tricky and have to be used carefully. only check the content keyword density and dont published the contents.

addyj679

I dont know i am allow to paste live link in the post or not as i am using this tool for checking keywords density. It useful tool in which you only need to past the url address of web page which keyword density you need to check and rest this tool will give you the exact picture.

matt12

Seeing that the question was answered already, I just want to let you know that keyword density checking is a waste of time that you can be spending to publish more useful content for your visitors. That's all...

I agree...if you pay attention to content writing, then you wouldn't need to check keyword density and moreover, you will be able to provide users with unique content, valuable information and a reason to come back...

brianbaru

I agree...if you pay attention to content writing, then you wouldn't need to check keyword density and moreover, you will be able to provide users with unique content, valuable information and a reason to come back...

I use it quite a lot for analysing sites to make sure they are not OVER optimised.

brianbaru

I think by sending out hundreds of requests without any human emulation or proxies is asking for trouble!! I use it every day and never had an issue with it.

brianbaru

kylojoe

You can know your keywords density with the help of this formula:-
(Number of keywords/ Total number of words) * 100
You can check your keywords density with the help of these tools:-
Free Keywords density checker
Keywords Analyzer Tool
SEOquake

Krunal

You can know your keywords density with the help of this formula:-
(Number of keywords/ Total number of words) * 100
You can check your keywords density with the help of these tools:-
Free Keywords density checker
Keywords Analyzer Tool
SEOquake

Exactly..We can find our keyword density with the help of above formula.try it once...

Status
Not open for further replies.