Latest Yahoo Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfly

How did you guys all do int he latest Yahoo SERP shift? Yahoo announced last week that there would be some pretty big changes and would complete today.

I have noticed some VERY nice results. Got calls from two clients today thanking me too :)

What about the rest of you?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't been checking our yahoo results as much recently - everyone seems to focus on Google (*sigh*), however I always see a LOT of activity from their bots and the company site is nicely positioned for some of the key phrases I'd normally check, though for some reason one of our pointer domains ranks better on Yahoo than our main site (??)

Cormac

Two or three days ago I had 70 'visitors' online on my forum, it's highest number yet. Judging by the previous vistings of slurp! it's a dead cert that yahoo was responsible for this surge.

I must check how many listed pages I have in yahoo and compare them in two or three weeks time....

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Two or three days ago I had 70 'visitors' online on my forum, it's highest number yet. Judging by the previous vistings of slurp! it's a dead cert that yahoo was responsible for this surge.

I must check how many listed pages I have in yahoo and compare them in two or three weeks time....
How many were bots?

Status
Not open for further replies.