Advert test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Irish food from a US site? :eek:
Erm yeah :eek:

They are a perfect fit for my *cough* Irish site thats aimed towards our cousins in the States.

When I lived over there I purchased a lot of food from their site and as far I remembered they shipped products from Ireland, though I could be wrong.

If you know if any other Food affiliates in Ireland let me know, I cant really find anyone worth while.

Maybe we should have an Irish-American affiliate section, I know that would very useful for me, lol.

I would be using it one the Irish Culture site but havent uploaded a proper food section yet. I am planning in placing Irish recipes with links to the food Ireland site and being an ex-customer of them I know their service is good.

I am not fully sure about using all American affiliates as I would prefer to advertise Irish companies because most people look for authentic Irish products such as the Jewelry. Altough I am not having such luck in getting into any affiliates this side of the pond.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
True. It's a bit limiting though.. As a consumer I'm more likely to buy an ipod / iriver / mp3 player accessory on a whim ... while an actual mp3 player I would actually research.

True. It's a bit limiting though.. As a consumer I'm more likely to buy an ipod / iriver / mp3 player accessory on a whim ... while an actual mp3 player I would actually research.
I know it's not the best of solutions as they are in the UK, but how about using AWS?

I started playing with some offers a while back but have put them on the back burner for now.

I agree, the CP is VERY confusing and sometimes the language targeting is way off.

I might start promoting some more offers in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.