Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Not too impressed by that portfolio they have online .. have you used them yourself ?

MickyWall

Babyboy sorry I'd have to agree with Forbairt, I like 1 or 2 of those designs but there's a few in there I'm not too sure about.

Anyone else got any other suggestions?

Forbairt

Wasn't actually joking and wasn't meaning to offend ... its early maybe I'm not fully awake yet .. I don't see anything that makes me go WOW in the portfolio.

babyboy808

Ah no, I was just kidding. I like a good few of their logos but I have to admit, some of them should be discarded as it brings the whole portfolio down a bit.

Forbairt

Well they did yer logo ? :) so obviously you like them to some extent :)

Given that I dabble in making logos and know its quite difficult to come up with something original I just didn't feel there is any unique / special ... factor with their designs.

I'm also unsure how you can put a figure on a logo ... 199 ... 299 ... 399+

It makes me think of something like ... open up that 10000 image dingbats folder ... open up font folder ... enter text ... and hit random :D

Forbairt

now Intrigue ... I like :)

Shade seem to have been fixing up their portfolio for a LONG time now :( any examples of their work online ?

davidbehan

I used to work with the guy who runs shade. He has some great work and I put a lot of my clients on to him when they are looking for rebrands or new logo, etc.

He's that busy, he just doesn't have time to put up a site. I know it's in the pipeline. I have to say, his work is great! If you contact him, he can send you some samples. Whenever I talk to him, I'm always onto him to get the site live.

I was like that for the first 2 years going solo. Too much work and didn't have time to launch my own site.

Ray's work at intrigue, is excellent! Good chap to work with also.

Status
Not open for further replies.