Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
excellent .. I'm still loving my MacHeist bundle from last year .. ok I'm mainly using Espresso .. but I had fun with the other bits and pieces as well for a bit :)

Forbairt

Ah haven't grabbed it yet ...

Wonder if there'll be any good games this year World of Goo last year was amazing (though I'd already bought it)

And that car racing game was fun as well

(ah its the little things)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm free or cheap stuff?? I'm always interested :D

So what's this about??
Macheist run a combination of free giveaways and BIG promos on shareware for the Mac. You might pay $50 and get say $999 worth of software ..

Forbairt

Hmmm free or cheap stuff?? I'm always interested :D

So what's this about??

Macheist run a combination of free giveaways and BIG promos on shareware for the Mac. You might pay $50 and get say $999 worth of software ..

mostly things you don't really need but they do have some GREAT apps ...

Generally they have a target to hit (money wise) and they unlock more and more stuff as it goes on with some items being hidden so you've no idea what they are ...

They have a pretty cool setup actually ... funny viral ish videos for want of a better word .. kinda like an adventure game figuring out some stuff

Forbairt

World Of Goo was in it last time ... 2D Boy: Games
MiniOne Racing
MultiWinia ...

SousChef ... The Hit List ... Espresso (very cool little editor unless you're into coda that is probably) MacRabbit - Espresso various other apps I never really got around to using though was it Delicious Library was pretty cool (barcode scanner using your isight or whatever its called hooked into amazon for info on your books / dvds / whatever)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I love the idea behind Delicious Library, but it's an absolute pain to use with the isight

Forbairt

I love the idea behind Delicious Library, but it's an absolute pain to use with the isight

I worked out a way of doing it at some stage .. still took a bit of work to get it right everytime .. especially with DVDs with blastic covers

Status
Not open for further replies.