Status
Not open for further replies.

SEO

I havent really heard of any of my contacts making any real earnings from adsense from their Irish domains.
Is anyone here doing better?

Does anyone here have a strategy they could forward :) haha as I am always open to new ideas on how to make a quick € in recession times.

Thanks in advance to anyone with a million euro strategy ;)

MikeEzoic

Yes - we're making money on Irish sites.  Ad position made the biggest difference to the money we're making.  On irish-sayings.com, a 300x600 ad on the left hand side of the page seems to be working the best along with one (or two) 336x280 at the bottom of the page. Also Infolinks seems to do really well with this type of content.  This combo gave us quite a lift and it's currently at €10-£11 per thousand visitors to the site.  It's different on each site, depending on the content and traffic sources, and it might not make you a million Euro, but I'd definitely give this a try. MikeEzoic

Last edited:

morgankrnseo

Zero Cost Google Adword and Bing Making Course

THE TRAINING ABOUT

1. How to Create Google Adwords Account with $500 Threshold and $100 coupon Credit and Setup a Dummy Campaign and Get impr and clicks.You able to spend around $1000

in every single account.

2. How to Create Bing Ads Account With $200 coupon and $100 threshold Credit and Setup a Dummy Campaign and Get impr and clicks. You able to spend around $350 for free

in bing.

3. How to Create Virtual Bank Account

4. How to create Unlimited VPS

5. How to Make your self 100% Anonym

================================================== ==

Bonus:

1. Provide you Paid VPN for free

2. (Best SEO & Internet Marketing Tools)

3. Cheapest source of getting coupon, vcc, vps and hosting.
4. VIP72 Unlimted package for One month.
5. Fraudbaster access for 30 days.
6. Make money Guarenteed within 7 days
================================================== ==

Extra services for Business company:
1. Bing Invoicing account $10k, $30k monthly spending limit account for sale and Rent.
2. Google adwords $10k, $30k and $90K MONTHLY Spending limit account for rent and sale.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question.
skyype: morgankrn

Status
Not open for further replies.