Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenWeb

Sorry - just to add...I am not 'showing off'. I am more suprised :eek: as I have done no SEO for EdenWeb in a long time apart from sigs on this forum.

EdenWeb

Not enough to warrant a 1st place. My own impressions are that it's easier to get higher rankings on MSN anyway.

Seodude

I for one would not consider msn.ie; I go for Google.com and yahoo.com. Also look at the saturation level to see what you are up against. But well done in anyway
:)

Redfly

Congratulations.

I find it quite easy to get a decent ranking in MSN starting out. Then, the better I do in Google, the more I drop in MSN.

Still have NOTHING to explain this. It's almost like MSN doesn't actually like backlinks :eek:

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Have they fixed any of the silly issues they had with their geoip stuff yet?

Personally I never use MSN, but it's still the default homepage for a base install of IE on a LOT of PCs...

TheMenace

I've noticed MSN seems to like my sites a lot more than Google too. Hunt For Property ranks 6th on MSN for searches on 'property' -

Live Search: property

Above Daft and MyHome! It was ranked 2 or 3 at one stage! I don't know why to be honest.

Gavin

Yeah MSN numbers have always been small on this end. Although beggars cant be choosers when it comes to Search Engine love. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.