Multi Media Mart 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoreart.co.uk

Hey all,

Just to let everyone on here know about this new event in Belfast, the first multimedia trade show in Northern Ireland in fact.

A little bit from the FAQ will probably sum in up best...

What is Multi Media Mart?

Multi Media Mart is Northern Ireland's only multimedia trade event. The pilot event, the first of its kind in NI, will take place at the Outlet Building, 15-21 Gordon Street, Belfast on Thursday the 31st of July 2008 starting at 6.00pm until around 10.00pm.

Who should exhibit?

Multimedia covers quite a range of disciplines and sectors under the larger umbrella of the Creative Industries. We would expect to see web design companies, film companies, graphic designers, 3D modellers, artists, digital content providers, online radio stations, podcasters, rich media developers, mobile developers and more at the event. It's a wide brush but with so many related disciplines, that's what makes the industry so unique and exciting.

If you would like to know more please contact Marty Neill at info@mediamartni.com or view the event's website at www.mediamartni.com

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
A four hour evening event?

Bizarre

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If it was on during the day I *might* have considered going or sending someone along, but there's no way that I could either go or send someone to an event like that in Belfast

companyhotseat

You website is letting you down...

I agree the Website is very poor and find it hard to believe that you will attract a decent technical audience with it.

Who designed it???

Status
Not open for further replies.