MyBlogLog

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I notice that a few of you are using this and I seem to have signed up for an account at some stage (can't remember doing that, but the account is active..)

Are you finding this useful?

Redfly

Why bother with another social networking site.

Because it's a little different.

I have had people contact me that I couldn't believe. They said that they were not aware of my sites because they didn't know I was reading theirs (I'm not big on commenting) and it's great to put a face to a lot of the names in the industry.

Michele, I was your first friend ;)

I am really impressed with it so far.

grandad

Michele, I was your first friend ;)

Ahhhhh! How sweet :p

I've been a member for a while now and have had quite a few visits from there. It's an interesting place to wander around if you have a spare month or two. Though there seems to be a heck of a lot of French in there!!

It's also got quite a handy live stats section.

Redfly

Yea, you should actually!

Yup, I am getting about 20 uniques a day from it and already started building a "Community". Some readers are people I really REALLY want to be associated with. :)

grandad

Poor ol' Grandad is utterly confused by how that yoke works. They seem to be very short on explanations...?

Cormac

What's your address Nial?

Poor ol' Grandad is utterly confused by how that yoke works.
It's a bit mad alright. I stood back and began thinking about how MBL works but I couldn't be arsed thinking no' more like.

figment

I use it. I like it however I find it slows down page loads a lot so i am considering getting rid of it.
One "problem" is that it automatically adds you to communities if you visit a site a certain number of times. Not great if the site is not work/client safe* :)

*I know you can leave but it will still be visible for a certain time.

paul

Ninja
Has any one has any problems with MyBlogLog show clicked ads on adsense and them not showing up ? yesterday a blog showed about 30 clicks but alas none of them showed up. :(

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
My problem with all these damn communities is that their buttons take up space on my blog :)

Anouilh

MyBlogLog has a friendly atmosphere. Posters there have even visited my blog and left encouraging comments. It's very worth joining as it works along themes. It's easy to find posters with similar interests.

Gossip Junkie

I've been a member since 2008 and like Grandad I have had quite a few visits from there. I also like their feature where they can track visitors coming to my blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.