Status
Not open for further replies.

Dara

Quickest I have got any page 1 Google SERPS is within 2 days I think (though usually drop for a couple of weeks after initial rankings before re stabalising I might add). Saying that though it may have happened quicker then 2 days but it is difficult to know as I don't spend all my time searching and may not have used the right search query during the first day.

Thati's without submitting but by adding a link to my PR3 & sometimes PR4) forum as mentioned in my sig.

You are welcome to add your link on my forum in your sig and also (after 15 posts) add a link to the site in a thread if it is for a nice decent reason - like asking for a view or review or anything like that, that isn't just Spam![/QUOTE
Ok Mr Flicks I'm all in as they say inPoker-no Sig reference so bluff call-

wheres your forum at? (Giving you a great op for a plug now)

BTW Jimparkster he's not wrong-links, links links BUT good on page seo, title tags (without home as mentioned) etc, will also assist long term. Personally have ranked a site in less than 2 minutes on Page one of G with over 3 million competitors-did I make a buck-a big fat NO. Its all about what THEY (searchers) want NOT what we (seo gob ****es) want to see

MrFlicks

Hey there Dara

I didn't get time to read all as it's late at night and I had an argument with the Mrs and also can't believe the days News today RE Coleraine yesterday (baring in mind my Grandmother was a potestant Ian Paisley Orange Order brought up girl) a bit like I couldn't believe the News RE Holy Cross when I was living in sunny Galway but nevertheless TVWorlds.com is the forum - I felt ashamed to have been christened/baptised a Presbyteryian today like I did when living in Galway during the Holy Cross thing a few years back!!

Apologies for my own ignorance in mentioning the News today and how I also felt ashamed of things that happened to children at Holy Cross when I was living amongst you Irish, I am sorry I have had a drink and it makes me feel tearful angry n sad and lost for words as my Great Grandfather Robert Joseph Laverty was a Catholic even though he had to leave Antrim just before the Cival War between Fiana Fail and Fianna Gael - 1920's (as married to a proddy had nowhere to turn) and I am confused about it all - I am sorry - Really I am sorry for mentioning any of this - I wish nobody any ills or anything - What the Fick are these people thinking?

I thought twice - But I will post this - stuff it - I was gonna delete it - but why - I may be English - but I have a heart - I dont get it!!!

PS My sig isnt showing Dara - Not sure why?

Status
Not open for further replies.